Friday, October 14, 2011

take, take it all ..

Here's me trying to write more often.. :)
hey, i'm trying !

I love the song that talks about God giving and taking
it always hits home in my heart no matter what season I (we) are in
our life here on earth isn't perfect - there will always be trouble
but there is always blessings - around every corner
(think - make lemonade out of those lemons..)
you never know what God has up his sleeve...
I love that.. I look forward to each day..
amidst pain and trouble there is always a little lesson
to learn from - something that will just make you smile
or bless your heart.. in the midst of trouble and hurting
it's that you have to look for..
we have a God who loves us - beyond all things
and life is never going to be perfect
but there will always be His love.
which sustains so many of us...

"Our God is healer awsome in power - our God, our God
our God is great and higher than other -
if our God is for us what can stand against, what would ever stop us?"

No comments: