Monday, November 12, 2012

In an attempt to write more often..

In an attempt to write more often..
I got my laptop up and running -- yay!

Trevor's traveling to where I grew up -- wish I could be there with him
He is working across from where I played soccer as a 3rd grader.
so many memories where he is.
I'm glad he's able to see it --
It's a beautiful place to be - though I miss him
at least he's somewhere I love.




I am on my third cup of green tea with lemon
I was busy taking care of Trevor over the weekend
he's was terribly sick -- & the goodness of his heart
he decided to share his sickness with me
we share everything, apparently.

hopefully I can scare it away with all my
emergenc packets, green tea, tylenol, &  lots of sleep
-- i love sleep..

I've begun doing 'thankfulness' days on facebook
it was been refreshing to intentionally be thankful.




1 comment:

Trevor Block said...

I enjoyed getting to see your old stomping grounds!